HTML Map

4.28.2006

crack my safe baby....

So, I decided that I didn't really want to write a real entry today because I don't want to talk about poop, and anal fissures, and the pain... oh, the pain! So instead, see how well you know my numerology.






Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
Number of houses/apartments I have lived in.

2nd Number:
My favorite number.

3rd Number:
Number of semi-serious surguries I have had.



Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number




Can you crack my safe? (Baby!)


Ps. I got another babysitting job for this weekend! Wahoo!

1 comment:

  1. Ok that was fun at first but I have ADHD and I got frustrated! :) AHAHHAHA I really don't have ADHD, that I know of. That was actually really cute, I might do one now. I'm such a follower!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!
~ Meegs