HTML Map

11.29.2010

somethings got to give...

Between the craziness at work with Jan out and 5 events in the next two weeks, and the extra at home with Trav's broken hand (just 3 more weeks, just 3 more weeks) plus a baby that is verging on walking, and exerting her independence more... something's got to give. Unfortunately the past few days, and today as well, that something is blogging. Hopefully I'll be back in the swing of things soon.

In the meantime, a quicky, so as to not fall too far behind.
Thanksgiving was good. We headed to my parent's... and it snowed!! First snow of the season.

Gwen wore a sweater my mom knit! So talented (my mom, not Gwen). :-)


Then she got to ride on her Papa's shoulders, which she enjoyed.


Finally we all sat down to eat a great dinner. Gwen loved her turkey, roasted carrots, and steamed apple.


The rest of us loved the turkey and fixings as well. It was a really nice day.


And to by myself some good graces... two short videos. Gwen waving and talking.


She is apparently the class greeter at daycare and will wave to anyone who comes in the room! And she now says "Hi Daisy." In fact, that is her favorite thing to say... and she will say it all the time!



And on that adorable note... I'm off to get more work done.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry there is so much craziness right now.I hope the next few weeks fly by and things settle down for you.

    Gwen is getting so big! I can't believe she is almost walking, eek! Hang in there, breathe deeply and look for the light at the end of the tunnel.((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!
~ Meegs