HTML Map

12.16.2009

christmas cards! and an award!

First off, since our Christmas cards should have arrived to people by now, I thought I would share them here as well. We got them from vista print, and I think they turned out great!


(Click to make larger.)



Happy Hannukkah and Merry Christmas to all. :-)


Secondly, I got my first ever blog award! Yay!

Stumbull at My Life in Black and White has given me the Happy 101 award.
:-)


Rules for the
Happy 101 Award

List 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, and tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day. For those 10 bloggers who get the award, you then link back to my blog and create your makes you happy list.


My 10 Things:

  1. Being surrounded by my family and friends.
  2. Snuggling with Trav and Daisy.
  3. Feeling Gwen moving all around. Especially when Trav has his hand on my belly so he can feel her too!
  4. Eating yummy food... my mom's cooking is always top of that list! ;-)
  5. Getting comments on my blog! Lol. What can I say, I love having the feedback.
  6. Getting emails from friends I haven't seen in a while. Its always good to play catch up.
  7. Checking things off my "To Do" lists. Whether its getting ready for Gwen stuff, or just the day to day things that have to get done, I love the feeling that comes with accomplishing a task.
  8. Capturing a really great moment on camera. I haven't been breaking out the camera nearly as much lately, but there is nothing better then getting a really great memory on "film."
  9. Rainy weekend days when you don't have to leave the house, and can just stay snuggled inside in your PJs all day.
  10. Sunny, just right, warm weekend days when Ro & I can meet for walks in the state park (guess I'll have to wait a few months for more of those, huh?!).

And my 10 bloggers I'm sending this to are:
  1. Sebz at My Thoughts Unraveling
  2. Blair at Heir to Blair
  3. Karianne at Baby Brown Blog
  4. mommie2b at Our Growing Family
  5. S at Farmer Femme
  6. Wishing at Wishinghopingpraying
  7. Bill at Poop and Boogies
  8. Thalia at Expiration Date
  9. Stacy at He Will Carry Me
  10. S, S, & E at Darwin has 2 Mommies

Can't wait to read what you all are grateful for!! And thanks again to Stumbull! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!
~ Meegs