HTML Map

11.02.2007

TGIF... sick-like

Seriously, if one more person walks up to me and says how pale/tired/sick I look without following it up with, "so can I [make you some tea, get you some soup, buy you a massage]" ... well, I'm going to be pissed! How is telling me how crappy I look helpful people, hmm?!

But I don't care that I still feel sick today. I don't care that I am tired, and still coughing, and am apparently a lovely whiter shade of pale... because today I am going to see my Babs! Yay! This weekend should be great. Besides getting to see my girl for the first time in ages, I get to meet her boy for the first time, see her new place and new kittie, and see my Uncle and Aunt that live in Indy. Plus my cousin, who is expecting. Good times.

In all seriousness, the feeling like crap thing sucks... but I'm not going to sit around and mope about it. I have been taking my Dayquil, sucking on Vicks drops, and I'm going to pick up some Airbourne before heading to my plane. I should be good. And work is plenty busy, so the day should fly. Hopefully, come monday I'll have some lovely, non-pale pictures to share with you.

Have a great weekend all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!
~ Meegs