HTML Map

4.02.2006

I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, the dreams in which I'm dying, are the best I've ever had...

20 points to those of you who can name that song without google... 10 more points if you can list more then one artist who's done it.

Tomorrow I'll give you the lyrics and a link to the video because its a beautiful sad song.


So the weekend has flown already. Friday I cooked, Travis can home late because he had an interview at JCPennys. We both now have our second jobs. Saturday my parents came over and my mom got to see all our wedding stuff for the first time... then we headed to the tasting and ate so much damn food. It was great. And last night, just for good measure we watched some movies and drank bottles of wine.

We also came to a decision of sorts about our honeymoon which takes a lot of weigh off. Next year we will go on a big trip... probably to Ireland or Italy... to celebrate a year and because we will have more money. This year we are going to do something simple and inexpensive. Go stay with my uncle in CA, at their place in Cape Cod, or just visit a bunch of wineries in PA. Haven't decided on that yet until I hear from my uncle, but I know now that I can relax about it because the most we will have to buy is a plane ticket out to CA. And this way we will get our trip to Ireland or Italy, which we didn't want to do for a honeymoon because we feel like we will want to be tourist in those areas, and we don't want to be tourists on our honeymoon, we want to just relax and not feel like we have to leave the hotel/house/whatever if we don't want to.

So that is our decision, and I'm feeling good about it.

Okay, today is still a busy day ahead of me. Meeting with a women about babysitting on the weekends, and then meeting my girls. Have a great rest of the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Whenever I try to leave a comment, it doesn't work... maybe this will.

    Mad World from Donnie Darko
    sung by Gary Jules and?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!
~ Meegs