HTML Map

11.28.2005

pictures pictures pictures...

I finally got around to downloading my pictures... and all it took was a five day weekend. :-)
For your viewing pleasure:

Ethan's play:

(Ethan is in the center, in the tux)


For more pictures, go to my photo page and click on the "Ethan doing Drama" folder.

Lehigh/Lafayette:


For more pictures, go to my photo page and click on the "Misc. Family and Friend" folder, and scroll to the bottom.

Pro shots from Ro & Pat's wedding:

(this is my favorite shot... and their "official" wedding picture.)





For more pictures, go to Rochelle's blog and her picture page.

I hope you enjoyed them. Lol, heaven knows they took long enough to get here.
So this weekend Travis and I officially started our search for the photographer, officiant, and DJ for our wedding. I'm already going insane. Oh well... only 10 months, 2 weeks, and a day to go! Okay, I have so much work to get done today! Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!
~ Meegs